Monday, July 30, 2012

IPhone Case Stand

I was super excited to make this because Alax, Marlee and I are going to Virginia to visit my parents in about a month, and I needed something to hold our phone while we were on the plane, so Marlee would have a show to watch to keep her entertained. I should have listened to the directions closer, because after I finished it, my phone didn't fit :( BUT it did fit the IPod Touch, which I'm pretty sure the directions are made for. I needed to make the corner tabs bigger to fit the phone..But it's a great pattern, and that's why I'm sharing! :) I think I'll attempt to make another one that will work for my phone, here in the next couple of days. If anyone wants to make one, here is the tutorial! There's also a great video tutorial at the bottom of the page.


No more sticky toddler fingers have to hold this anymore!!






Mine's not the prettiest thing ever, but it's super functional, and that's all that matters to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment