Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cupcake Stand

My little girl turned TWO yesterday!! Her birthday kinda crept up on me, so I didn't do much for a party...We had a few of Marlee's little girl friends come over for cupcakes and ice cream, and they had fun dressing like princesses, and playing together for a little bit! I decided to make Cupcakes instead of a cake, but didn't have anywhere to put them! I bought a cupcake stand a few years ago, but I'm pretty sure it's in California at my parent's house. So I decided to make one for her party! I bought three coordinating plates at the thrift store, and two candlesticks at the dollar store, and glued them together with E6000. I LOVE the way it turned out, and for only $3!!!


I was thinking of spray painting it all one color, but I really liked the way it turned out, which made this even easier!


Here it is in action at her little party! I didn't take any pictures beforehand, so this was taken after everybody went home, and most of the cupcakes were eaten :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your cupcake stand is in Placerville ;-), but I like this one MUCH better. So cute. The cupcakes look delicious. Wish we had been able to celebrate Marlee's birthday with you <3

    ReplyDelete