Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pom Pom


I've seen these all over Pinterest and have been wanting to make some for Marlee's room. I finally got around to it last night!! It took me a while to figure out how to hang them so it would work, and I don't know if i quite accomplished it, but I tried. I also got them up and realized I should have done green instead of yellow to match her room better...Oh well, It will do for now!! They were really fun and easy to make, and i bought everything I need at the dollar store!! Here's a link to a great tutorial !




I did a couple with two colors, used white thread to hang them, and instead of floral wire, I used white pipe cleaners, because I already had them lying around. :)

1 comment:

  1. these have been on my to-do list FOREVER! i get so jealous every time i see them haha. love them!

    ReplyDelete