Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Laundry Detergent Update and Apothecary Jar

So, I've been using my homemade detergent, and I've gotta say, it's been great!! It was a pretty thick at first, but i just stirred it a few times and it's been great!! it smells good, and feels clean, so I can't complain!
Now onto my Apothecary jar! I've seen them all over Pinterest and have been wanting one so bad!! I love all the things you can do with them/fill them with. Sooo, lucky me, I found one at Savers and got a little candlestick holder at the Dollar Tree, glued them together and, viola!!!!! I love it, and am sooo ready to decorate for Christmas now!!! So be on the lookout at your thrift stores for these cute jars, I know I'll keep looking for more!



I think it needs a little ribbon on the top...Thoughts?

Oh, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO cute! I love it! I'll keep my eyes open for those jars now too! I think a ribbon would be cute. You could change it up for the different holidays!

    ReplyDelete