Saturday, March 19, 2011

I CAUGHT THE BUG...

I'm Alyssa! I'm a wife, a mom, an avid reader, a lover of all things chocolate and a facebook junkie...I'm a lot of things, but i am not a crafter. I would like to be though, and that is why i started this blog! Not to say I'm not good at crafts, I just never really had the time until now. My husband and I recently moved from California to Utah and it gave me the opportunity to stay at home with my daughter. Going from working full time to staying home has been great, and i love spending more time with my daughter, but at times can be...boring. When the dishes are done, the rooms are vacuumed, the baby is down for a nap, what do i do?? Up until now i have been blog stalking and finding the CUTEST things that i would love to make. So i'm doing it! I'm hoping to try out new recipes, do some cake decorating, jewelry making, and other fun projects! We'll see how it goes, but i think it's safe to say that i have CAUGHT THE CRAFT BUG!!

1 comment: