Saturday, March 19, 2011

CUTE EAR WARMERS

I know that winter is coming to a close, but I am mildly obsessed with the super cute crocheted/knit ear warmers that you see everywhere. My sister and I were at Tai Pan the other day, and saw an assortment of them, and we fell in love. My sister asked a friend to show us how we could make one, and not two days later there we were....sitting on my living room floor, crochet hooks in hand....clueless. I had never crocheted a thing in my life, and needless to say, we were stumped. So, after my sister left, i got out some old (but never used) knitting needles, found a youtube video, and learned the basics.


No, i did not make this :(

This is what i would like to eventually be able to do, but youtube can only get you so far...So, i decided to try for something that looked a little simpler.



nope, not this one either :(

So, this looks doable. I think i can come up with something that looks fairly similar. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment