Wednesday, September 21, 2011


I've been working on a whole bunch of things this week, and finally got one done :) I made Marlee's Halloween costume, and it took a looong time. I'm no master seamstress by any means, so i'm very glad i own a seam ripper...It was a little frustrating at times, but ended up turning out exactly how i imagined it would! I got the idea from a Pinterest photo. The original is a lot cuter, but I tried my best!! No tutorial on this one...I probably could never duplicate this again lol.

such a cute little model!!


  1. So adorable! I want to see her wear it! She will have to come trick or treating!