Monday, June 20, 2011

FRAYED EDGE PILLOWS

Lately I've been wanting to change up the decor in our apartment but it seems so hard...We can't paint the walls, and have to make do with the floor plan...So I've been changing small little things and finally got to the couches! I decided to make some cute pillows to jazz it up :) So i found this amazing tutorial and made my own cute frayed pillows. I LOVE it and, once i get more fabric, will make some more soon!!! Here's what i came up with!!




These were sooo easy and fun to make!!

2 comments:

  1. No Way! Who are you, and what did you do with my daughter? Impressed is an understatement!! Teach me, master!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really impressive! I love them. Looks like you bought them at the store! Maybe I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete